2017 Paddleboard Jousting Tournament
Make a splash at our second annual Paddleboard Jousting Tournament! Compete as an individual or bring along your buddies and joust against other teams. Just don’t forget the costumes! Prizes and paddle boards provided by our sponsor Campsaver.
Don’t feel like getting wet? Come and enjoy the fun as a spectator! Food truck on site.
Carpooling and biking encouraged as parking is limited.
DATE: SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 2
TIME: 10 AM – 3 PM
EVENT DESCRIPTION & REGISTRATION & RULES
The 2nd Annual Paddleboard Jousting tournament is a sporting activity for adults. Held on Saturday, September 2nd at First Dam Park. While the tournament is a competition, we expect everyone to be respectful and to participate light-heartedly. Our main goals are to:
- Host a fun, organized sporting outdoor recreation event
- Provide entertainment for the spectators
- Encourage interest in paddleboarding and other human powered water sports
- Participants must register in advance and complete a risk and liability waiver prior to participating and medical agreement.
- Participants MUST be 18 years or older.
- Jousters will be registered as individuals but can participate as teams.
- Jousters are encouraged to wear costumes. Costumes may not interfere with helmets or personal floatation devices during time of jousting.
- SNC reserves the right to refuse participation to any participant at anytime: ie. inappropriate behavior/language.
- While the event will have many expected and unexpected risks, the organizers will do their best to emphasize safety and participants will be expected to comply with use of safety equipment and safety decisions made by the organizers.
Registration Fee- $10 for individuals $35 for a team (4 people)